- How to Add or Change a K-Rain Sprinkler Head
- Why Your Sprinkler System Needs to be Winterized
- Manuel Gutierrez joins K-Rain® Manufacturing as Regional Sales Manager
- WaterSense certified Pro-S Sprays™ with pressure regulation meet new state mandates
- K-Rain Manufacturing releases SiteMaster™ 2-Wire Decoder Controller
K-Rain Introduces WiFi Enabled Controller
Wednesday, February 1, 2017
K-Rain has transformed the robust, reliable, feature-packed Pro EX 2.0 into an intelligent, multi-tasking, productivity enhancing tool every contractor will want! Now with WiFi capability, the Pro EX 2.0 will change the way irrigation contractors, facility managers and municipal grounds superintendents manage irrigated properties.
This professional grade WiFi enabled controller offers all of the proven performance and ease of operation of the Pro EX 2.0 with the convenience of world-wide remote control through your smartphone, tablet or web browser. Easily and securely sync with homeowners’ or propertymanagers’ WiFi, administer multiple accounts and increase productivity ten fold.
Employing the Pro EX 2.0 WiFi enabled controller offers a multitude of benefits:
-Remote control of multiple accounts from anywhere, anytime
-Manage accounts via smartphone, tablet or web browser
-Sensibly & easily manage water usage
-Save water with WeatherIQ™
-Free iOS and Android apps
-Free premium weather service
-Never a fee
The Pro EX 2.0 WiFi controller is built to last with a rugged outer and mid-box construction making it the most robust controller in its category in today’s market.