- K-Rain makes the list of Fortune Best Workplaces in Manufacturing and Production
- Are You Breathing Life Back into Your Worn-Out Lawn This Fall? 8 Tips for Reviving Your Tired Turf
- Why Your Sprinkler System Needs to be Winterized
- Lush and Lovely - A Guide to Maintaining Your Yard
- Reduce Your Water Usage and Save Money This Summer by Using These Lawn and Landscape Watering Tips
International Product Innovation Award
The International Sustainable Irrigation Expo (EIRS) is an annual event held in Queretaro, Mexico featuring manufacturers’ irrigation products from around the world.
“The RPS™ Select contains four built-in selectable nozzles which means you never have to replace a nozzle again”, says Gui Azambuja, International Sales Manager at K-Rain. “The contractor simply changes nozzles using the Nozzle Selector on the top of the rotor. No loose nozzles to carry or lose.”
About K-Rain Manufacturing
A privately held company located in Riviera Beach, K-Rain is one of largest manufacturer of rotors, sprays, valves and irrigation controller products in the world. Founded in 1974, K-Rain irrigation products are distributed in over 60 countries worldwide.