- Indoor Plants to Fight the Winter Blues
- Are You Looking for Unique Christmas Gifts for the Gardener Who Has Everything? Check Out this List for New Ideas
- WaterSense certified Pro-S Sprays™ with pressure regulation meet new state mandates
- How to Use CAD Detail to Draw an Irrigation System Plan
- How to Put Your Southern Garden and Lawn to Bed for the Winter
International Product Innovation Award
The International Sustainable Irrigation Expo (EIRS) is an annual event held in Queretaro, Mexico featuring manufacturers’ irrigation products from around the world.
“The RPS™ Select contains four built-in selectable nozzles which means you never have to replace a nozzle again”, says Gui Azambuja, International Sales Manager at K-Rain. “The contractor simply changes nozzles using the Nozzle Selector on the top of the rotor. No loose nozzles to carry or lose.”
About K-Rain Manufacturing
A privately held company located in Riviera Beach, K-Rain is one of largest manufacturer of rotors, sprays, valves and irrigation controller products in the world. Founded in 1972, K-Rain irrigation products are distributed in over 60 countries worldwide.