The K-Rain RPS™ Select rotary sprinkler is the first gear-driven sprinkler that makes matched precipitation fast and easy, without the need for cumbersome changing of nozzles or sprinkler heads in the field.
The RPS™ Select offers a choice of 4 selectable built-in nozzles. With a twist of a screwdriver, quickly select the correct nozzle flow to match the arc setting of the sprinkler, wet or dry. No nozzle trees to carry or lose. Fewer chances for errors. Using a combination of the four nozzles, it’s easy to achieve matched precipitation across all arc settings.
Independent research reveals that most contractors don’t change out factory-installed nozzles to match the sprinkler’s area of coverage. When the same 3.0-gallon nozzle is used for all arcs, the result is areas that are dramatically over-watered or under-watered. The RPS™ Select offers factory-nozzle convenience with greater water efficiency. The four on-board nozzles also make the RPS™ Select a convenient universal replacement sprinkler for other brands.
This model is for Reclaimed Water Use.
- All adjustments made from the top – wet or dry – including flow shutoff. No special tools needed
- 3/4" (1,9 cm) Inlet
- Four Built-in Selectable Nozzles – Nozzles #1 through #4 match arc settings 90° through 360°
- Matched Precipitation Rates – When nozzle setting matched to arc
- Precision-Engineered Nozzles – Ensures water-saving efficiency
- Standard Rubber Cover
- Proven Water-lubricated Gear-drive Design – Common to the popular RPS™ 75 Series
- Low-pressure Operation
- Universal Riser Assembly – Fits into existing Hunter® PGP® and PGP® Ultra cans