K-Rain’s RPS Select™ rotary sprinkler is the first gear-driven sprinkler that makes matched precipitation fast and easy, without the need to change nozzles in the field. It offers a choice of 4 selectable built-in nozzles. With a twist of a flathead screwdriver, quickly select the correct nozzle to match the arc setting of the sprinkler or landscape.
No nozzle trees to carry or lose. Using a combination of the four nozzles, it’s easy to achieve matched precipitation across all arc settings.
The four built-in nozzles also make RPS Select™ a convenient universal replacement sprinkler for other brands. This model is for Reclaimed Water Use (RCW),FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Four Built-in Selectable Nozzles – Match different arc settings; nozzles #1 through #4 match arc settings 90° through 360°.
- Adjustable Arc (40°-360°); All Adjustments Made From The Top – Adjust wet or dry, no special tools needed.
- Matched Precipitation Rates – When nozzle setting matched to arc.
- Precision-Engineered Nozzles – Ensures water-saving efficiency.
- Standard Rubber Cover
- Proven Water-lubricated Gear-drive Design – Common to the popular RPS® 75 Series.
- Riser Assembly Interchanges with Hunter® PGP® Rotors
- Low-pressure Operation
- Inlet: 3/4" (1,9 cm ) Threaded NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range: 40° – 360°
- Flow Range: 1.3 – 6.8 GPM (4,9 – 25,8 LPM)
- Pressure Rating: 30 – 70 PSI (2,1 – 4,8 bar)
- Precipitation Rate: .23 – .71 in/hr (6 – 20 mm/hr) (Depending on Spacing and Nozzle Used)
- Overall Height (Popped Down): 7-3/8" (19,7 cm)
- Recommended Spacing: 31' - 44' (9,1 – 13,4 m)
- Radius: 33' – 46' (10 – 14 m)