The PRO SPORT ™ is K-Rain’s next generation of professional rotors, designed specifically for sports turf applications with head spacing from 40' to 65'.
The PRO SPORT ™ comes standard with a unique triple nozzle. The triple nozzle configuration consists of a primary nozzle for long distance and two secondary nozzles for mid-range and short distance coverage. This nozzle design provides even water distribution from 45' to 77'.
This model of PRO SPORT ™ is the high speed version and is threaded BSP International. The riser is stainless steel.FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Revolutionary Patented Top Arc Set – Simplified arc set allows for wet or dry adjustment in seconds.
- Triple Nozzle Configuration – Ensures even distribution of water.
- 2N1 Adjustable or Continuous Rotation – Provides a full range of adjustment from 40° to a continuous full circle.
- Top Arc Set Degree Markings – Clearly indicates the current watering pattern and simplifies arc set adjustment.
- Arc Memory Clutch – Prevents internal gear damage and returns rotor to its prior setting automatically if nozzle turret is forced past stop.
- Time Proven Patented Reversing Mechanism – Assures continuous reverse and return…over a 35 year history.
- Heavy Duty Rubber Cover and Mud Guard – Protects against physical injury and reduces liability, allows sprinkler to be installed below grade.
- Factory Installed Check Valve – Prevents low head drainage.
- Inlet: 1" (2,5 cm ) Threaded NPT Domestic 1" (2,5 cm) Threaded BSP International
- Arc Adjustment Range: 40° to Continuous 360°
- Flow Range: 5.1 – 32.5 GPM (19,3 a 123 LPM)
- Pressure Rating: 40 – 90 PSI (2,8 a 6,2 bar)
- Precipitation Rate: .48 – 1.35 in/hr (12,2 – 34,3 mm/hr) (Depending on Spacing & Nozzle Used)
- Overall Height (Popped Down): 9 1/2" (24,1 cm)
- Recommended Spacing: 40' – 65' (12,2 a 19,8 m)
- Radius: 45' – 77' (13 a 23 m)
- Nozzle Trajectory: 26°
- Riser Height: 4" (10,2 cm)