SuperPro™ with Intelligent Flow Technology® and patented Flow Control allows the reduction of distance while simultaneously and proportionately reducing the flow rate down 50%! Water savings of up to 30% or more is achievable with this innovative feature. SuperPro™ delivers matched precipitation, eliminates dry spots and provides better zone performance. Water flow can be turned off during nozzle installation or adjustment, with the riser remaining in popped-up position.
The Shrub head model contains no riser.FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Revolutionary Patented Easy Arc Set – Simplified arc set allows for wet or dry adjustment in seconds.
- 2N1 Adjustable or Continuous Rotation – Provides a full range of adjustment from 40° to continuous 360°.
- Patented Arc Set Degree Markings – Clearly indicates current watering pattern, simplifies arc set adjustment.
- Arc Memory Clutch – Prevents internal gear damage and returns rotor to its prior setting automatically if nozzle turret is forced out of adjustment.
- Time Proven Patented Reversing Mechanism – Assures continuous reverse and return…over a 35 year history.
- Ratcheting Riser – Allows for easy adjustment of your left starting position with a simple turn of the riser.
- Rubber Cover – Seals out dirt and increases product durability.
- Optional Check Valve – Prevents low head drainage.
- Rugged Stainless Steel Spring – .093 gauge 302 stainless steel spring extends the life of the rotor.
- Inlet: 3/4" (1,9 cm) Threaded NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range: 40° to Continuous 360°
- Flow Range: .5 – 9.5 GPM (1,9 – 36 LPM)
- Pressure Rating: 20 – 70 PSI (1,4 – 4,8 bar)
- Precipitation Rate: .21 – 1.17 in/hr (5,39 a 30,89 mm/hr) (Depending on Spacing and Nozzle Used)
- Overall Height (Popped Down): 7 1/2" (19 cm)
- Recommended Spacing: 28' – 44' (8,5 a 13,4 m)
- Radius: 26' – 49' (7,9 a 14,9 m)
- Nozzle Trajectory: 26°
- Low Angle Nozzle Trajectory: 12°
- Standard and Low Angle Nozzles Included
- Riser Height: 4" (12,7 cm)