K-Rain Intelligent Flow Technology® allows the reduction of distance while simultaneously and proportionately reducing the flow rate up to 50%!
This is accomplished by a simple turn of the Flow Control to either increase or decrease distance and flow. Contractors stay dry. Landscapes are evenly watered. Water is saved. Systems perform better. This patented technology addresses the important concepts of water conservation, landscape and irrigation system design flexibility and contractor time-management.
The combination of advanced engineering and easy-to-use top adjustments makes the RPS™ 75i the right rotor for every landscape. Dry, easy, and accurate distance control without the need to change nozzles or employ a break-up screw! In addition, experience water savings of up to 30% or more!
This model has no nozzle and a stainless steel riser for reclaimed water use.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Reduce Distance and Flow Rate Simultaneouslyand Proportionately up to 50%
- 3/4" (1,9 cm) Inlet
- Rugged RPS Family Construction
- Superior Uniformity, Conserves Water, FewerZones Required
- Save Time on Every Project — New or retrofit
- Includes 5 Free Check Valve Assemblies Per Box
- Universal Riser Assembly – Fits into existing Hunter® PGP® and PGP® Ultra cans