When considering the K5 MINI gear driven rotor, think water efficiency. Designed for smaller areas, it is now available with a wide selection of nozzles and brings flexibility to system design.
The K5 MINI® is a gear-driven, rotary type sprinkler, capable of covering an area of 17’ to 30’ radius at nozzle pressure of 30 to 50 PSI with a discharge rate of .75 to 3.3 GPM. The RPS50® is adjustable in all phases of installation (i.e. before installation, after installation while static, and after installation while in operation).
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Right Position Start – rotor rotates counterclockwise from fixed right start position.
- ½” Inlet-Replaces all standard mini rotors and pop-up sprays.
- Time Proven Patented Reversing Mechanism – Assures continuous reverse and return…over a 20 year history.
- Ratcheting Riser – Allows from easy adjustment of your left starting position with a simple turn of the riser.
- Rubber Cover – Seals out dirt and increases product durability
- Wide Selection of Nozzles – Provides flexibility in system design.
- Optional Check Valve – Prevents low head drainage.
- Five Year Limited Warranty.