K-Rain’s ProSeries 150 Valves offer the irrigation professional a wide array of features and benefits. The 1" (2,5 cm) valve has a removable metering pin and external bleed screw promoting easy maintenance and manual operation.
Manual External Bleed Screw The 1", 1 1/2" and 2" (2,5, 3,8 and 5 cm) models feature a removable external bleed screw and metering pin to simplify cleaning and maintenance. With the External Bleed Screw, manual operation during start up is easy.
This model is the 1" (2,5 cm) Female Slip Jar-Top. FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Heavy Duty, Corrosion and UV Resistant PVC Construction – Increases the life of the valve.
- External Bleed Screw with Removable Metering Pin – Allows for easy cleaning of the metering pin without disassembling the valve.
- Manual External Bleed Screw – Provides for manual operation in system start up.
- Manual Internal Bleed through Solenoid – Provides for manual operation without discharging water outside the valve.
- Captured Plunger – Allows for the solenoid to be removed without losing the internal plunger.
- Five Year Limited Warranty.