The result of precision engineering and extensive field testing by contractors around the world, the Pro-S™ is designed to provide long life and outstanding performance. These sprays are distinguished by robust construction, rugged body and cap, co-molded seal and heavy-duty retraction spring. Built with the contractor in mind. The co-molded wiper seal ensures proper operation time after time with minimal flow by. Compatible with all standard female-thread nozzles.
This model is the 6 inch pop up with a purple RCW flush cap.FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Co-Molded Wiper Seal – Ensures a leak free, full pop-up operation even under low-pressure situations. Cartridge design allows for easy removal and cleaning. Treated with UV inhibitors for long life.
- Accepts Female Threaded Nozzles
- Ratcheting Riser – Permits quick, easy alignment of spray pattern.
- Heavy-Duty Retraction Spring – Strongest spring in the industry for positive retraction in all soil conditions.
- Side Inlet – Standard on 12" (30,5 cm) model.
- NEW! 6" model available with or without side inlet.
- Pre-Installed Reclaimed Water Use Flush Cap
- Optional In-stem Pressure Regulator – Available for 4", 6" and 12" (10, 15 and 30,5 cm) models, factory preset at 40 psi (2,8 bar).
- Optional In-stem Check Valve – Installs in the field, holds up to 10' (3 m) of head pressure.
- Optional Pre-installed Nozzle Guard
- Fits in Rainbird 1800 Can