The ProPlus™ adjustable arc and continuous full-circle gear driven rotor comes standard with nine numerically coded interchangeable nozzles. Excellent nozzle performance delivers an exceptional fall out pattern. In independent testing by C.I.T., the ProPlus™ delivered up to 90% uniform coverage.
Tough, proven and advanced, the ProPlus™ is the leader in it’s class. Set it and forget it. Arc Memory Clutch returns the rotor to its preset position. Technology that works for you.
This model contains a check valve and high pops to 12 inches. Worldwide regulations frequently require reclaimed water usage sites to use components identified with a purple cap or collar.FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Revolutionary Patented Top Arc Set – Simplified arc set allows for wet or dry adjustment in seconds.
- 5" (12,7 cm) Riser – Perfect for grasses with thick thatch.
- 3/4" (1,9 cm) Inlet – Replaces all standard rotors.
- 2N1 Adjustable or Continuous Rotation – Provides a full range adjustment from 40° to a continuous full circle.
- Patented Arc Set Degree Markings – Clearly indicates current watering pattern & simplifies arc set adjustment.
- Arc Memory Clutch – Prevents internal gear damage and returns rotor to its prior setting automatically if nozzle turret is forced past its stop.
- Time Proven Patented Reversing Mechanism – Assures continuous reverse and return…over a 35 year history.
- Ratcheting Riser – Allows for easy adjustment of your fixed starting position with a simple turn of the riser.
- Rubber Cover – Seals out dirt, increases product durability.
- Wide Selection of Nozzles – Including standard and low angle, provides flexibility in system design.
- Inlet: (1,9 cm) 3/4" Threaded NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range: 40° to Continuous 360°
- Flow Range: .5 – 10.0 GPM (1,9 – 37,8 LPM)
- Pressure Rating: 20 – 70 PSI (2 – 4,8 bars)
- Precipitation Rate: .12 – .89 in/hr (3 – 26 mm/hr) (Depending on Spacing and Nozzle Used)
- Overall Height (Popped Down): 7 1/2" (19 cm) (17" (43,2 cm) for High Pop Model)
- Recommended Spacing: 28' – 44' (8,5 – 13,2 m)
- Radius: 22' – 50' (6,7 – 15,3 m)
- Nozzle Trajectory: 26°
- Low Angle Nozzle Trajectory: 12°
- Standard and Low Angle Nozzles Included
- Riser Height: 5" (12,7 cm) and 12" (30,5 cm)