- Why Your Sprinkler System Needs to be Winterized
- Manuel Gutierrez joins K-Rain® Manufacturing as Regional Sales Manager
- WaterSense certified Pro-S Sprays™ with pressure regulation meet new state mandates
- K-Rain Manufacturing releases SiteMaster™ 2-Wire Decoder Controller
- Which is Better: Watering Your Lawn & Garden with a Soaker Hose or by Installing a Lawn Sprinkler System?
Bryan Sanderson, landscape irrigation veteran, joins K-Rain®
Bryan Sanderson brings 20 years of landscape irrigation industry experience to lead the sales organization in the Northeast region.
Working in a variety of sales management positions in the commercial turf and irrigation business, Mr. Sanderson brings with him a wealth of experience in the area of water conservation. “My interest in efficient water solutions began in college where I earned a degree in landscape horticulture. And it broadened into a career of managing high efficient product lines and leveraging my certification in irrigation design and irrigation system efficiency auditing. Protecting our natural resources is something that is very much a part of who I am”, Sanderson said.
“Bryan’s passion is evident in every interaction he has with the customer”, says Greg Dougherty, Director of Sales North America. “He’s a top performing professional with a talent for effective communication about product performance and a great addition to our growing team”.
Mr. Sanderson will be actively promoting the use of K-Rain Intelligent Flow Technology® irrigation products in his home state of New Hampshire, as well as other states in the greater northeast region.
Now a 3rd generation privately held company located in Riviera Beach, K-Rain is the 4th largest manufacturer of irrigation products in the world and is leading the industry in the development of rotor and nozzle engineering.