The K-Rain Rain/Freeze and Rain Sensors will turn your irrigation controller into an expert water manager by efficiently suspending watering during rain and/or freeze periods. After a set amount of rain has fallen and/or freezing temperatures exist (for models with freeze sensor), the sensor will trigger the controller to suspend watering. Unlike other Rain Sensors in the market, model 3208-WRFS, K-Rain’s wireless rain-freeze sensor can be paired with multiple K-Rain Pro EX 2.0 Wifi enabled controllers within range, providing additional value for the end user.
This model is a Hardwired Rain Sensor. FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Weather resistant. Engineered with impact modified, UV resistant polymer for outdoor exposure.
- Maintenance free. No batteries to replace.
- 2 in 1 mounting. Provides flexible installation with standard flat and gutter mounting.
- Models 3208-WRFS and 3208-HRFS include a freeze sensor that prevents the irrigation system from starting when temperatures drop to 37°F (3°C) or below.
- Quick Installation. The Wireless Rain-Freeze Sensor 3208-WRFS provides the advantage of extremely quick installation and eliminates unsightly wires.