RPS™ Select offers four pre-installed nozzles with greater water efficiency, allowing you to enjoy installation convenience and matched precipitation without hassles.
The K-Rain® RPS™ Select rotary sprinkler is the first gear-driven sprinkler that makes matched change nozzles in the field. It offers a choice of 4 selectable built-in nozzles. With a twist of a flathead screwdriver, quickly select the correct nozzle to match the arc setting of the sprinkler or landscape.
No nozzle trees to carry or lose. Using a combination of four nozzles, it’s easy to achieve matched precipitation across all arc settings.
The four built-in nozzles also make RPS™ Select a convenient universal replacement sprinkler for other brands.
This model is for Reclaimed Water Use (RCW).
Features and Benefits
- Four Built-in Selectable Nozzles – Nozzles #1 through #4 match arc settings 90° through 360°.
- Adjustable Arc (from 40°-360°); All Adjustments Made From The Top – Adjust wet or dry, no special tools needed.
- Matched Precipitation Rates – When nozzle setting matched to arc.
- Precision-Engineered Nozzles – Ensures water-saving efficiency.
- Standard Rubber Cover.
- Proven Water-lubricated Gear-drive Design – Common to the popular RPS® 75 Series.
- Universal Riser Assembly – Interchangable with most popular irrigation rotors.
- Low-pressure Operation.