Rotores para contratistaLa línea completa de aspersores de rotor residenciales y comerciales de K-Rain establece el estándar de la industria en cuanto a rendimiento, confiabilidad, versatilidad, facilidad de instalación y uso. Equipados con características innovadoras y opciones patentadas de uso eficiente del agua, los rociadores de rotor K-Rain cubren todas las aplicaciones. ¡Un riego más inteligente para un mundo más verde!
Rotary sprinklers or gear driven rotors as they are known, are in-ground sprinklers that are installed in the lawn and pop up at a designated time, usually cycling their way through the yard to provide complete coverage. Rotors are a great choice for medium to large areas of turf and ideal for slow-draining and sloped landscapes because they deliver water slower than spray heads. That means there is simply less water run-off and wasted water. They have a higher optimal operating water pressure between 45 and 50 psi than sprays and they have a precipitation rate between 0.5 and 1 inch per hour.
K-Rain® rotors are recognized worldwide for their reliability, ease of use and superior uniformity in coverage. They provide an efficient stream of water and have adjustable turrets that rotate from side-to-side or, depending on the model, a continuous 360 degrees. Available in ½”, ¾” & 1” inlet sizes providing different radius ranges for various lawn and plant needs, the zone performance in with K-Rain rotors is unmatched in eliminating dry spots.
- MiniPro – Perfect for small lawn areas and replacing fixed spray zones. Patented top arc set. Available in 4", 6" and 12".
- RPS 50 – Designed for smaller areas with a wide selection of nozzles. PGJ equivalent with same Right Start Arc Adjustment. Available in 4"
- RPS 75 – The workhorse of the line, this right position start rotor is ideal for low flow applications and fits into the competitor can.
- RPS 75i – Patented Intelligent Flow Technology® allows distance and flow to be reduced simultaneously and proportionately up to 50%. Available in high performance plastic or stainless steel.
- RPS Select – Four built-in selectable nozzles means you never have to remove a nozzle. Adjust from the top.
- SuperPro – Allows distance and flow to be reduced simultaneously and proportionately. Adjustable from 40° to continuous 360°.
- ProSport – Designed specifically for sports turf with head spacing from 40' to 65' and available in a high speed model.
- ProPlus – Excellent nozzle performance and exceptional fall out pattern deliver up to 90% uniform coverage. Best in its class.