The PRO EX 2.0 WiFi Enabled Controller offers proven power and functionality with the convenience of world-wide control through your smartphone, tablet or web browser! Easily and securely sync with homeowners’ or business’ WiFi, manage multiple accounts and increase your productivity tenfold! You will appreciate the easy programming and installation too!
4 station indoor model, 220V.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Wifi enabled – Syncs with wifi to allow functionality through a smartphone, tablet or web browser. Weather IQ with set-able limits. Remote access and alerts. Optional proprietary wifi booster.
- Patented Full Program Display – One screen shows watering days, number of start times, number of stations and special programming.
- Flow Sensor Ready – Connects directly. Has high/low flow abort settings and provides flow data capture.
- Rain sensor and rain/freeze sensor ready – Allows automated operation to be controlled by sensor
- Wireless Module Connector – Allows for optional installation of wireless communication.
- Diagnostic Circuit Breaker – Identifies and isolates stations with valve or wiring problems (shorts, faults, valve location) while remaining program continues.
- Advanced Diagnostic – Visual and/or audible alerts when programming errors or other conditions have been detected and are preventing operation.
- Station Delay/Overlap Programming – Permits additional time between stations or dual operation for issues like well recovery, slow closing valves and water hammer.
- Wireless Plug and Play RF Range of Add-in Accessories – Hand held remote, wifi, wireless rain sensor, flow sensor.
- Hot-Swappable 4 Station Modules – Simple controller upgrades from 4 to 16 stations while controller is in operation.
- Large Backlit LCD Screen – Best in class visualization for all installations.
- AM/PM or 24 Hour Clock Settings – Allows user to choose the time format desired.n Flexible Operation – Manual or remote operation.
- System Test – Allows a full system check for valve operation.n Manual Start – Allows manual program operation at the push of a button.
- Wire Management System – Vertical station terminal strips allows full use of cabinet.
- Permanent Memory – Non-volatile memory saves program during power outages.
- Locate Feature – Aids in locating buried valves in field.
- Sensor Bypass Switch – Global override of active sensor for all stations.
- Master Valve/Pump Start Ready – Programming for individual station(s) operation as needed.
- Valve Test Terminal (VT) – Quick and easy matching of field wires with station during installation.
- Dedicated Sensor Terminals – Enables direct sensor installation for maximum watering control.
- Default Programming – Allows program to be saved and recalled without having to reprogram.
- Permanent Day Off – Set any day of the week, regardless of programming, as a non-watering day.
- Seasonal Adjust – Quick, easy global adjustment of watering times from 10-200% conserves water.