User-friendly programming and responsive touch pad takes PRO EX 2.0 to a whole new level for irrigation controllers. Programming is simple with the largest backlit display on the market. Flexibility with easy expansion from 4 to 16 stations. Optional remote capability delivers the irrigation control right to your hand.
4 station indoor model, 220V.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Patented Full Program Display – One screen shows watering days, number of start times, number of stations and special programming.
- Flow Sensor Ready – Connects directly. Has high/low flow abort settings and provides flow data capture.
- RF Module Connector – Allows for optional installation of wireless accessories: Handheld remote, wireless rain sensor or rain/freeze sensor and flow sensor
- Diagnostic Circuit Breaker – Identifies and isolates stations with valve or wiring problems (shorts, faults, valve location) while remaining program continues.
- Advanced Diagnostic – Visual and/or audible alerts when programming errors or other conditions have been detected and are preventing operation.
- Station Delay/Overlap Programming – Permits additional time between stations or dual operation for issues like well recovery, slow closing valves and water hammer.
- Hot-Swappable 4 Station Modules – Simple controller upgrades from 4 to 16 stations while controller is in operation.
- Large Backlit LCD Screen – Best in class visualization for all installations.
- AM/PM or 24 Hour Clock Settings – Allows user to choose the time format desired.
- Flexible Operation – Manual or remote operation.
- System Test – Allows a full system check for valve operation.
- Wire Management System – Vertical station terminal strips allows full use of cabinet.
- Permanent Memory – Non-volatile memory saves program during power outages.
- Locate Feature – Aids in locating buried valves in field.
- Sensor Bypass Switch – Global override of active sensor for all stations.
- Master Valve/Pump Start Ready – Programming for individual station(s) operation as needed.
- Valve Test Terminal (VT) – Quick and easy matching of field wires with station during installation.
- Dedicated Sensor Terminals – Enables direct sensor installation for maximum watering control.
- Default Programming – Allows program to be saved and recalled without having to reprogram.
- Permanent Day Off – Set any day of the week, regardless of programming, as a non-watering day.
- Seasonal Adjust – Quick, easy global adjustment of watering times from 10-200% conserves water.