- K-Rain Manufacturing names Rick Hall as Market Development Director
- K-Rain Manufacturing names Gregory Dougherty Director of Sales, North America
- How to Include Sports Field Irrigation into Your Sprinkler System Business
- How to Use CAD Detail to Draw an Irrigation System Plan
- How Can I Grow My Contracting Company with K-Rain Products?
K-Rain Manufacturing names Rick Hall as Market Development Director
Riviera Beach, FL August 20, 2019 – Rick Hall, irrigation industry veteran of K-Rain Manufacturing, has assumed the position of Market Development Director for the company.
As Market Development Director, Mr. Hall will leverage his 30+ years of industry experience and of that, 15 years with K-Rain, to lead the charge into the design-driven Commercial/Install market. Additionally, his responsibilities include driving product quality initiatives and conducting irrigation training across channels.
“What I’ve always loved about my job is being able to educate others about how certain product features not only increase water effectiveness and efficiency but also bring benefits like increased productivity and competitive differentiation to irrigation professionals” said Hall. “It’s rewarding to be a part of a tipping point for those individuals.”
Mr. Hall will be actively promoting the use of K-Rain intelligent flow technology irrigation products throughout North America.
Now a 3rd generation privately held company located in Riviera Beach, K-Rain is the 4th largest manufacturer of irrigation products in the world and is leading the industry in the development of rotor and nozzle engineering.