- 14 Resolutions for Your Lawn & Landscape in 2023
- How Women-Owned Landscaping Companies Are Changing the Landscape Industry
- Homeowner's Guide to Exterior Maintenance
- K-Rain Manufacturing announces new PRO-LC WiFi-Ready Irrigation Controller
- K-Rain makes the list of Fortune Best Workplaces
K-Rain Manufacturing announces new 6” ProSport® model
K-Rain Manufacturing announces the release of their ProSport rotor in a new 6” model.
“The ProSport is designed for sports turf and commercial applications,” says Rick Hall, Market Development Director. “A six inch model was created in response to the huge demand for a tall riser and a one inch inlet”.
“ProSport has always been a high-performance rotor because of it’s triple nozzle configuration”, according to Greg Dougherty, Sales Director North America. “With a radius of 43’ to 77’ and an arc of 40° to continuous 360°, specifiers use this rotor in a number of broad commercial applications.
K-Rain ProSport four inch and six inch models are available through authorized irrigation distributors.
Celebrating its 50th year, K-Rain is a 3rd generation, privately held company located in Riviera Beach, Florida. K-Rain is one of largest global manufacturers of irrigation products with distribution in over 60 countries worldwide.