- K-Rain makes the list of Fortune Best Workplaces in Manufacturing and Production
- Are You Breathing Life Back into Your Worn-Out Lawn This Fall? 8 Tips for Reviving Your Tired Turf
- Why Your Sprinkler System Needs to be Winterized
- Lush and Lovely - A Guide to Maintaining Your Yard
- Reduce Your Water Usage and Save Money This Summer by Using These Lawn and Landscape Watering Tips
New High-Efficiency Nozzles for K-Rain RPS® 75i and SuperPro™ Rotors
K-Rain is pleased to introduce a new, high-efficiency nozzle rack for use with the popular RPS 75i and the SuperPro gear-driven rotors. The new nozzle rack is green in color as opposed to the conventional red K-Rain nozzle racks.
The new nozzle rack has both standard and low angle nozzles.
Standard Nozzles: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 GPM
Low Angle Nozzles: 1, 1.5, 2, 3 GPM
(2.5 GPM nozzle pre-installed)
The re-engineered nozzles are self-aligning making them easy to change for quick maintenance operations in the field. The superior water distribution pattern is attained through both a new flow straightener as well as a new, innovative nozzle design that provides a consistent, clean watering pattern for both close-in and long-range coverage. These enhancements also contribute to unparalleled matched precipitation performance.
K-Rain’s advancements in nozzle technology combined with the proven performance of the RPS 75i and SuperPro gear-driven rotors give contractors both unsurpassed water distribution and uniformity resulting in greener landscapes and satisfied customers.
Part Number Information
Please share this information with your contractors.
RPS 75i rotors purchased prior to October, 2016 require the original red nozzle rack:
SuperPro rotors purchased prior to October, 2016 require the following red nozzle rack:
The Green Nozzle Rack now shipping with the SuperPro and RPS 75i rotors part number: