When considering the industry leading MiniPro® gear driven rotor, think water efficiency. The MiniPro® brings flexibility to system design. The MiniPro® is a gear-driven, rotary type sprinkler, capable of covering an area of 18'–33' radius at nozzle pressure of 20–70 PSI with a discharge rate of .8–3.8 GPM.
The MiniPro® is supplied with five (5) numerically coded interchangeable nozzles. Sprinkler nozzle trajectory is 25°. The sprinkler has a stainless-steel radius adjustment screw. The MiniPro® provides arc adjustment from 40° to 360°. Sprinkler arc setting adjustment is carried out by rotation of a flat blade screwdriver within top cover adjustment slot.
Sprinkler coverage pattern is indicated by degree graduations and an arrow located on top of the sprinkler. The MiniPro® is adjustable in all phases of installation (i.e., before installation, after installation while static, and after installation while in operation).
This is the 4 inch pop up model with no nozzle and a purple cap for reclaimed water use.
- Revolutionary Patented Top Arc Set – Simplified arc set allows for wet or dry adjustment in seconds
- 1/2" Inlet – Replaces all standard mini rotors and pop-up sprays
- Adjustable to 360° – Full range of adjustment from 40° to 360°
- Patented Top Arc Set Degree Markings – Clearly indicates the current watering pattern and simplifies arc set adjustment
- Time Proven Patented Reversing Mechanism – Assures continuous reverse and return…over a 35 year history
- Rubber Cover – Seals out dirt and increases product durability