The RPS 75™ gear drive rotor is designed for residential and light commercial applications. The reliable, durable design is the foundation of RPS Rotor line. This workhorse is built to perform trouble-free for years and has unequalled value in the market. Our patented reversing mechanism, on which all rotors are based upon today, assures continuous reverse and return. With a wide selection of standard and low angle nozzles, the RPS 75™ provides even water distribution.
This model has a purple cap for reclaimed water use (RCW).
A direct replacement for the Hunter PGP® rotor, with our time-proven, patented reversing mechanism (the same used in the Hunter PGP®), the RPS 75™ drops directly in an installed Hunter PGP® can.FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Right Position Start – Rotor rotates counterclockwisefrom fixed right start position.
- Includes 5 Free Check Valve Assemblies Per Box
- Riser Fits in Existing Hunter® PGP® cans –Simply unscrew the existing riser from the PGP®can and replace with the RPS™ 75 riser.
- Top Adjustment – Adjusts from right start.
- Full and Part Circle Rotation – Provides a fullrange of adjustment from 40° to 360°.
- Non-flushing Wiper Seal – Reduces leaks causedby debris trapped under seal.
- 3/4" (1,9 cm) Inlet – Replaces all standard rotors.
- Ideal for Low Flow Applications.n Rubber Cover – Seals out dirt and increases durability.
- Wide Selection of Nozzles – Including standardand low angle, provides flexibility in system design.