Drip irrigation uses up to 50% less water than conventional watering methods and applies water at a slower rate to ensure even soil penetration. Properly installed, a dripline system eliminates run-off and overspray common with conventional sprinklers and is an excellent irrigation alternative for non-turf areas such as shrub beds, parking lot medians and ground cover areas. The durable poly tubing is manufactured with high quality resins which offers stress-cracking resistance, burst strength and flexibility. The check valve feature prevents water from draining at lower elevations along the line and protects each drip emitter from siphoning sediment, small particles and debris at the end of each irrigation cycle.FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Install Above or Below Grade.
- Pressure-compensating Emitters – Ensure uniform output across the entire length of run.
- In-line Emitter Check Valves – Prevent drainage from the dripline when water pressure drops below 2.5 PSI (0,17 bar), protecting against the siphoning of small sediment and soil particles into the drip emitter, making it ideal for sub-surface installation.
- Available in Two Flow Rates and 2 spacing sizes – Provides maximum design flexibility in a variety of applications.
- Flow rates:
- .58 GPH (2,3 L/H) color code - orange
- 1 GPH (3,8 L/H) color code - gray
- Operating pressure: 12 – 50 PSI (0,8 – 3,5 BAR)
- Check valve sealing pressure: 2.5 PSI (0,17 BAR)
- Check valve opening pressure: 4.3 PSI (0,3 BAR)
- Materials: Dow FINGERPRINT™ DFDA-7510 NT linear low-density polyethylene resin
- Dripline color: brown
- Size: 1/2" (.570" ID x .670" OD) (14,5 mm ID x 17 mm OD)
- Spacing: 12" or 18" (30,5 cm or 45,7 cm)
- Available in 100' coils (30 m)
- Minimum bending radius: 1' (0,3 m)
- Filter requirement: minimum of 150 mesh