The RPS® 50 is a gear-driven, rotary sprinkler, capable of covering an area of 18' to 33' (5,5 to 11 M) radius at nozzle pressure of 30 to 50 PSI (2,1 to 3,4 bar) with a discharge rate of .8 to 3.3 GPM (2,8 to 12,5 LPM).
The RPS® 50 is supplied with five (5) numerically coded interchangeable nozzles. Sprinkler nozzle trajectory is 25°. The sprinkler has a stainless steel radius adjustment screw and has arc adjustment from 40° to 360°.
Check Valve – Prevents low head drainage.
When considering the RPS® 50 gear driven rotor, think water efficiency. Designed for smaller areas, it is now available with a wide selection of nozzles and brings flexibility to system design.FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Right Position Start – Rotor rotates counterclockwise from fixed right start position.
- Time Proven Patented Reversing Mechanism – Assures continuous reverse and return…over a 35 year history.
- Ratcheting Riser – Allows for easy adjustment of your right starting position with a simple turn of the riser.
- Rubber Cover – Seals out dirt and increases product durability.
- Wide Selction of Nozzles – Provides flexibility in system design.