The RPS50 is a gear-driven, rotary sprinkler, capable of covering an area of 18' to 33' (5,5 to 10,1 m) radius at nozzle pressure of 20 to 50 PSI (1,4 to 4,8 bar) with a discharge rate of .8 to 3.8 GPM (2,8 to 14,4 LPM). The RPS50 is supplied with five (5) numerically coded interchangeable nozzles. Sprinkler nozzle trajectory is 25°. The sprinkler has a stainless-steel radius adjustment screw and has arc adjustment from 40° to 360°.
This is a 4 Inch Pop-Up Rotor.
- Right Position Start – Rotor rotates counterclockwise from fixed right start position.
- 1/2"" Inlet
- Time Proven Patented Reversing Mechanism – Assures continuous reverse and return…over a 35 year history.
- Ratcheting Riser – Allows for easy adjustment of your right starting position with a simple turn of the riser.
- Rubber Cover – Seals out dirt and increases product durability.
- Wide Selection of Nozzles – Provides flexibility in system design.
- Optional Check Valve – Prevents low head drainage."