- Product Information
- Manuals & Support
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Learn About Irrigation
- Water Saving Products
- K-Rain Grows Green
- Find a Retail Store
- Find a Qualified Installer
- Watch K-Rain Videos
- K-Rain Online Store
- Contact Us
GREEN Packaging & Manufacturing
Our boxes are purchased from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) or Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) certified sources. These certifications designate:
- protection of natural habitats & endangered species
- the use of forestry farms instead of natural forests
- respect for the rights of workers & the local community You can visit www.fsc.org or www.sfiprogram.org for more details regarding socially and environmentally responsible management of the world’s forests.
Environmental conservation and sustainability is not a new fad at K-Rain.
We began in 2002, when we purchased our first energy efficient injection molding machine.
Since then, we have invested in replacing conventional hydraulic machines with all electric, servo-driven equipment that consumes half the energy. Today, our factory boasts the latest in plastic processing and recycling technology that significantly reduces both the waste from our manufacturing process and the drain on our natural